Bundle of 5
Kumkum/ Vermilion Box
The Kumkum Box, aglow in passionate red, embodies the significance of kumkum in Vedic rituals. Kumkum’s vibrant red hue symbolizes auspiciousness and devotion, as it adorns the foreheads of worshippers.
In this box, the Red prism glass candle in Tuberose fragrance ignites the spirit of Diwali with its luminous charm, while the Nag Champa scented large tealight and Rose scented tealights embrace you in the warmth of tradition. As you light the incense, your prayers ascend with its fragrant swirls, connecting you to the divine.
Within both the Haldi and Kumkum Boxes, an exquisite metal bell with delicate enamel work finds its place.
Finally, a beautiful Kalash embellishes each box, bestowing blessings of auspicious beginnings and abundance.
Comes with a complimentary Kumkum sachet, which can be used in Pooja rituals.
- 1 red prism glass candle in tuberose fragrance
- 1 red large tealight in nag champa fragrance.
- 1 box of tealights in rose fragrance
- 1 exquisite, enamelled metal bell
- 1 dozen Incense sticks in cedarwood fragrance
- Eco Features – RSPO certified palm wax
- WHO-GMP certified aromatherapy grade essential oils
- Free of toxins
- Free of synthetic fragrance oils
- Bright and soot free flame
- Reusable, heat tolerant containers
- Enclosed in luxurious gift boxes with a kalash wooden cut out on top
- Additional gift packaging/ personal message can be arranged at an extra cost on request.
||26 × 21 × 8 cm
Box – 8 cm
Box – 21 cm
Box – 26 cm
Caution – Always burn candles on a temperature safe surface. Care instructions – Don’t store in direct sunlight. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 th of an inch.