Indian Monsoon Glass Jar Candle
Relive the scent of the Earth on a rain swept day, with the grounded tones of nature’s elixir ‘vetiver’. Recreate the first whiff of rain soaked Earth with a flick of a match. Vetiver’s grounding and tranquillising fragrance is magnified with the addition of Myrrh.
With every purchase, Receive a free handmade Earthenware pot. Fill it with soil, plant a seed and watch the creative power of Earth as the plant grows.
- Additional information
- Candle Care
- Eco Features – RSPO certified palm wax.
- WHO-GMP certified aromatherapy grade essential oils.
- Bio-degradable candles.
- Free of toxins.
- Free of synthetic fragrance oils.
- Bright and soot free flame. Reusable, heat tolerant, food grade glass containers. Unique crystalline finish
- visible through the glass. Airtight Lids preserve the fragrance
Large: 8.5 cm, Small: 7 cm
Large: 9.5 cm, Small: 6.5 cm
Large: 50 Hours, Small: 20 Hours
Large: 0.25 kg, Small: 0.10 kg
Caution – Always burn candles on a temperature safe surface. Care instructions – Don’t store in direct sunlight. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 th of an inch.